Tourist Information Centre
The Tourist Information Centre is located within the Pavilion Gardens’ complex
The Tourist Information Centre is staffed by exceptional individuals who possess a fantastic knowledge of Buxton and the surrounding area. They are always more than happy to help you plan your trip to ensure you get the best adventure possible.
St John’s Road,
• Free literature about attractions and where to stay, eat, shop and see.
• A huge selection of guidebooks.
• Maps and regional tourist brochures.
• Buxton Opera House programme information.
• Help with booking and information on local event listings.
• A local and national accommodation booking service.
• Public transport information, timetables, wayfarer tickets and route planning.
• Photocopy service.
• Information on local markets in the High Peak and Staffordshire Moorlands.
• Souvenirs for your visit to the Spa town of Buxton.
• National theatre tokens.
• The Pavilion Gift Boutique selling tasteful, high quality items for the home and garden, and unusual gifts and children’s novelties.