Regular farmers markets are held at the Pavilion Gardens. Support local businesses and buy fresh produce.
Typically you will find the following at our Farmers’ Markets:
- Variety of locally reared meats, including organic produce
- Fabulous range of home baked cakes, breads and desserts and handmade chocolates.
- Homemade lemon curd, jam, pickles and chutneys all made to the stallholder’s own special recipes.
- Freshly picked, locally grown vegetables.
- Homemade ready meals, soups and pies including Greek and Italian dishes.
- Hanging baskets and tubs sold throughout the year to add a splash of colour to your garden even in the coldest months.
- A good selection of seasonal garden plants and herbs.
- Fabulous selection of interesting local cheeses and free range eggs.
- Personal items including handmade crafts, jewellery and soaps
The farmers market is normally held on the first Thursday of the month, with a few exceptions:
Opening Times: 9:30am -2:30pm
Thursday 2nd Feb
Thursday 2nd Mar
Thursday 6th Apr
Thursday 11th May
Thursday 1st Jun
Thursday 6th Jul
Thursday 7th Sep
Thursday 5th Oct
Thursday 2nd Nov
Thursday 7th Dec
Saturday 23rd Dec